Heal your Gut Workshop
The immune system re-boot
Saturday 24th February 2108
10am to 2.30pm
Our digestive systems are compromised with the over-use of antibiotics both in ourselves and in the animal foods that we eat. Antibiotics and other chemicals destroy the beneficial bacteria in our gut and allow the “bad guys” to dominate. This weakens our immune system, and creates inflammation that spreads through the body, resulting inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, heart disease and more. If you suffer from bloating, IBS, inflammatory-related diseases, weight gain or other health issues, this workshop is designed for you.
- Explore the steps to get your health back on track.
- Strategies and recipes to heal and restore your gut health.
- Demonstrations of tasty dairy- and wheat-free meals and snacks, night-shade free and more.
- Share a healthy gut-healing lunch that we prepare together.
- Discuss strategies to promote your beneficial bacteria.
- A comprehensive handout of the day, including gut-healing protocol and recipes.
Venue is Spexhall, a peaceful rural location three miles from Halesworth in Suffolk.
Cost £65. A deposit of £30 on booking is required.
To register, contact Trish on 01986 780939 or email email@example.com