Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 3 August 2017

Fermentation Workshop Saturday 14th October

Wild Fermentation Workshop
Saturday 14th October
10am to 12.30pm

We'll be at Spexhall Village Hall where I'll be demonstrating how to make traditional sauerkraut and a Suffolk version of Kimchi. I'll be showing you how easy it is to make your own milk kefir and will have some grains available for you to create this healing drink. They'll be a fabulous fermented beetroot drink, tasty and great for your gut and plenty of interesting foods, flavours and ideas to try. You'll get a chance to make your own vegetable ferment from a host of seasonal produce.  You can even bring your own garden vegetable glut to begin fermenting.
Go to my Fermenting page for more info about the wonderful health benefits of fermented foods and drinks
Cost is £30 and includes a glass jar for your own ferment to take away.
Booking essential.
email me for a booking form.
This is an Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival Fringe Event