Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 9 January 2017

Individual and small group Yoga and stretches

Looking for a small exercise group or seeking one-to-one tuition in yoga for health and wellbeing?
Stiff or supple, we all benefit from exercise. I will share practical exercises that are achievable with your particular body-type and level of health.
Individual and group sessions (4 maximum) by appointment only.





email me for potential times/dates and rates,
or phone me on 07530 699985.

Sessions are at my new private studio in Spexhall.