Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 5 September 2016

Wild Fermentation

Once you've mastered the principles, fermenting your own foods is easy and inexpensive. My next Fermentation Class is on Saturday 17th September. Come and find out how to transform vegetables, nuts, seeds and beans into foods and drinks to boost your immune system. If you have a vegetable surplus, fermenting is an excellent preservation technique. There's more information on my Cooking Classes page. Please email me if you're interested in attending.