Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 30 September 2016

New Garden Venue

 We've been busy over the summer creating my wonderful new treatment and exercise room. My new log cabin is private and tucked away at the rear of our tranquil garden. Inside, although cosy, the wood-lined room is spacious and not overly fussy, allowing clients to feel at ease in the peace and quiet. My house and the new garden room is set amongst fields a mile from the main Spexhall road. 
I'm offering £5 off your first treatment, one-to-one yoga session or health consultation in my new space.
That's me inside, just the finishing touches of blinds and curtains to put up this weekend. I hope you love this space as much as I do!
I look forward to seeing you here.
tel: 01986 780939
Or email me for an appointment.